Welcome & House Rules

Home Forums Forum Headquarters News & Announcements Welcome & House Rules

This topic contains 22 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lane Hill House Lane Hill House 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Ellie Whyte
    Ellie Whyte
    Keymaster

Welcome to the ALL-NEW Soul Inspirationz Community Forum!

Please make yourself at home and mingle amongst others who have a love for Christian fiction. Simply log in with your social media account on the right to view the discussion forums and post new topics and replies.

Please be aware that in the forums all posts are visible to the public, so keep this in mind when posting.

Just a few house rules:

// Please keep the discussions ON TOPIC and in the appropriate forums. There are plenty to choose from
    // Please refrain from using profanity or verbal abuse or flaming – members disregarding this rule will be automatically removed and blocked from the forum. Courtesy and consideration is expected at all times.
    // Book reviews are encouraged – please post these in the appropriate READING forums. Misplaced postings will be removed.

And remember, the more you post and comment, the more others will reciprocate in kind.

Ellie Whyte ~ Soul Inspirationz Admin

Ruth Logan Herne
    Participant

ELLIE!!!! WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!!!

I saw this on Twitter and I love it! Thank you so much for your consistent love and support of Christian fiction, authors, great books and providing a wonderful means to connect both!

Happy dancing across the BIG POND in upstate New York!!!

Ruthy

Ellie Whyte
      Keymaster

Thank you Ruthy! Feel free to post about any of your promotions in the Giveaways & Promotions forum 🙂

I hope this will become another place outside of Facebook for readers to discuss their favourite fiction reads and for authors to advertise their titles and promote any giveaways or specials etc.

Sylvia Miller
    Participant

I was a poster on the previous forum and am happy to see this is still available. I am looking forward to posting and reading other posts as well.

Ellie Whyte
    Keymaster

I was a poster on the previous forum and am happy to see this is still available. I am looking forward to posting and reading other posts as well.

Thank you Sylvia! I hope this one will be just as good, but even better 🙂

Here is a brand new, contemporary book that I just LOVED!
    https://brittreadsfiction.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/review-falling-for-texas-by-jill-lynn/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dee Stevens
    Participant

Hello.. This is a little different.. Thanks for the great February releases.

Ellie Whyte
    Keymaster

Welcome ladies! Make yourselves at home 🙂 I hope you will think of sharing about all your reads here on the forums as well as at your usual online haunts 😉

Lindsay Hickey
    Participant

It looks like a wonderful form and much need clean up and it looks good so far. Keep it up and I will be around.

Profile photo of Caryl Kane
    Caryl Kane
    Participant

Hello Ellie!  I’m looking forward to joining in the forum discussions.  You’ve done a wonderful job with the site.  🙂

Blessings

Profile photo of Samantha B
    Samantha B
    Participant

Hi! 🙂

I’m new here and I just wanted to say hi! 😉

I’m looking forward to connecting with all of you ^_^

Ellie Whyte
    Keymaster

Welcome ladies! Hope you enjoy connecting on here and diving into discussions 🙂

Profile photo of Lauren Ludwig
    Lauren Ludwig
    Participant

Hi my name is Lauren, and I am a Self Published Author on Amazon.

I look forward to participating in the conversations on this forum and hope to get feedback about my book as well.

http://amzn.com/B00ROFRU0W

Lauren M. Ludwig
    Blackbird of Willow Creek
    http://amzn.com/B00ROFRU0W

Profile photo of Trixi O.
    Trixi O.
    Participant

Hi Ellie! I’ve been here for while, but never said hello! I love the new look of this website & all the things you have to offer here. The Author interviews are always fun to read & the contests are easier to enter (at least for me). Thanks for having me here, I’m enjoying everything you’ve worked hard to do. Blessings!

Ellie Whyte
      Keymaster

Hi Trixi! Thanks so much for being here, commenting and entering the contests etc 🙂 Hope you continue to enjoy all the interviews and the new social network as well!

Michelle F
    Participant

The forum looks interesting!

I am especially interested in the book cover reveals and the book reviews. Thanks!

Profile photo of Lane Hill House
    Lane Hill House
    Participant

Ellie, Thank you for introducing us to new releases each month~ So appreciate it. Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House

Ellie Whyte
      Keymaster

You’re very welcome Kathleen – glad you are enjoying them!

A wonderful site and can’t imagine the amount of work you’ve put into this [ongoing!]  bless you, Ellie 🙂

Sydney Anderson
    Participant

It is really how you have these forums set up!  It is fun to have discussions/interactions with other bloggers and book lovers! 🙂

Sydney Anderson
    Participant

This is a great blog feature!  And so much fun to have conversations with other readers and bloggers. 🙂

Marsha Bernabe
    Participant

This seems like fun!

Profile photo of Lane Hill House
    Lane Hill House
    Participant

Ellie, Thank you for introducing me to Bloglovin’. Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Community Login

Please create an account to get started.

Community Groups

Groups
Recent New Releases

Welcome!

Please log in below to comment on blog posts, participate in the forums, join groups & make friends on the social network.

Either register on site or simply use one of your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc).

Community Login

Please create an account to get started.

Community Groups

Groups

Online Now

There are no users currently online
Recent Featured Authors
Recent New Releases
Recent WISP Directory Showcases
Recent Novel Spotlights
Counting on a Cowboy

follow us in feedly