Soul Inspirationz Social Network

Home Forums Forum Headquarters News & Announcements Soul Inspirationz Social Network

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Kim Peak 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

Ellie Whyte
    Keymaster

If you’ve visited this website in the past 24 hours you may have noticed something a bit different – it now has its own social network.

Now you can not only log in to leave comments on the blog posts and enter the contests, but you can stick around and meet and make new friends, join a group, create your own group (complete with its own forum if you choose), and build a place to hang out with others who love to read – and write – Christian fiction. It’s all here for you to utilise and enjoy 🙂

See all the happenings on the Activity Feed, browse the Groups and feel free to join any, or create your own, make new Friends by browsing through the Members, send public or private Messages, and of course, participate just as you have been doing on the site Forums.

I highly recommend you join at least 2 groups that have been set up: Social Network 101 and General Chit-Chat, and check out the forums for each. The Social Network 101 forum has topics like Making Friends and Setting Up Groups to check out and learn from. More topics related to the running and maintaining of groups and participating in the network will be added over time.

There’s just one major rule over all the forums and groups (with the exception of the General Chit-Chat group and the Clean Reads forum) – stay on-topic… CHRISTIAN FICTION ONLY. Any content outside of this will be deleted. And of course, respect all members on the site, as per the House Rules.

Enjoy!

Ellie Whyte ~ Soul Inspirationz Admin

Caryl Kane
    Participant

Ellie, thank you for ALL that you do for us readers!  You are wonderful.  🙂

Hi Ellie, How did you get into promoting Christian Fiction? Have you worked in other areas involving books? Jenny

JustCommonly
    Participant

Hello all.  I would like to announce my blog’s monthly book giveaway. This month, we have 2 books, “Love Unexpected” by Jody Hedlund and “Summer’s List” by Anita Higman.  Please check it out: http://justcommonly.blogspot.com/p/monthly-giveaway.html

Thanks!

http://justcommonly.blogspot.com

Caryl Kane
    Participant

I love Jody Hedlund!  I’ve not yet read Anita Higman.

Laura Frantz is a fantastic Historical fiction author.  My favorite!

Marsha Bernabe
    Participant

Very cool

Kim Peak
    Participant

Starting a Book Club and love getting ideas for our Monthly Read from your site. Reaching out to Ladies in our town so we expect a mix of Christian and non-Christian group. Looking forward to reading Magnolia Moonlight by Mary Ellis. Thanks for the Inspirational website.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Community Login

Please create an account to get started.

Community Groups

Groups
Recent New Releases

Welcome!

Please log in below to comment on blog posts, participate in the forums, join groups & make friends on the social network.

Either register on site or simply use one of your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc).

Community Login

Please create an account to get started.

Community Groups

Groups

Online Now

There are no users currently online
Recent Featured Authors
Recent New Releases
Recent WISP Directory Showcases
Recent Novel Spotlights
Counting on a Cowboy

follow us in feedly