October 2015 Releases in Category Fiction

Home Forums Blog Post Comments October 2015 Releases in Category Fiction

This topic contains 59 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  Pam Graber 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Ellie Whyte
    Keymaster

New Releases in Category Fiction for October 2015 include 16 titles from Harlequin’s Love Inspired, Love Inspired Suspense, and Love Inspired Historic
    [See the full post at: October 2015 Releases in Category Fiction]

Ellie Whyte ~ Soul Inspirationz Admin

Ann Badder
    Participant

Ythank you for the giveaway.

Heidi Robbins
    Participant

I’m excited for the new books by Brenda Minton, Linda Ford and Lacy Williams!

Her Cowboy Deputy and Christmas Undercover and A Western Christmas and A Husband for Christmas.

Heather Olsen
    Participant

I am looking forward to reading A Western Christmas, A Daddy for Christmas, Her Cowboy Deputy and A Reunion for the Rancher.

Shelia Hall
    Participant

Love to win Lenora’s book or Melody’s book

Kim Hansen
    Participant

Would be happy to win any of the books. They look like all great reads.

Beth Gillihan
    Participant

They all look like great reads!

Lisa B Redecop
    Participant

It is very hard to decide which book i would like to read the most,they all sound very interesting so Ill just pick one.

*HER COWBOY DEPUTY by Lacy Williams (2 print copies, WORLDWIDE)

Jody Rigle
    Participant

I can’t wait to read almost all of these new books, especially anAmish Mother.  thank you

jcp smith
    Participant

Her Cowboy Deputy and Daddy for Christmas

Lynn Brooks
    Participant

So many great sounding books!

My favs are:
    Perfect Alibi, Melody Carlson
    The Marshal’s Runaway Witness, Diane Burke
    Christmas in Hiding, Cate Nolan

Followed closely by:
    Her Holiday Protector, Lenora Worth
    Christmas Undercover, Hope White
    Submerged, Elizabeth Goddard

Jasmineflower88
    Participant

I’m definitely most looking forward to all of the Love Inspired Suspense releases, especially Submerged and Perfect Alibi, since those are my favorites.

Check out my book review blog at http://montanamade.weebly.com/tell-tale-book-reviews

Harley
    Participant

My favorites are

Submerged

Perfect Alibi

Christmas in hiding

Amish Mother

i would be blessed to have any of these

barbmaci61
    Participant

I love all the books for this month, but here’s my four favorites:

A Western Christmas by Renee Ryan, Louise M. Gouge
    Her Cowboy Deputy by Lacy Williams
    The Amish Mother by Rebecca Kertz
    A Texas Christmas Wish by Jolene Navarro

Thank you for the opportunity of this wonderful giveaway!
    Barbara Thompson
    barbmaci61(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joan Arning
    Participant

Christmas and Cowboys!  What more could we want!  I’d love to read any of them!

I’d most like to read A Western Christmas, Christmas in Hiding, Her Holiday Protection or Christmas Undercover.

Amada (a.m.a.th.a)
    Participant

A Western CHRISTmas and The Amish Mother both sounds AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!! 🙂

Morgan Parson
    Participant

Submerged looks really great! I’d love to win a copy of that one!

Deanna Stevens
    Participant

I am ready for any of the Christmas books!
    <h3>Christmas in Hiding is one I’d like 😉</h3>

Lane Hill House
    Participant

I always seem drawn to the historicals!

A Daddy for Christmas by Linda Ford

Western Christmas ~ two stories in one; Renee Ryan, Louise M. Gouge

Family in the Making by Jo Ann Brown

Thank you for this review of October releases. Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House lanehillhouse[at]centurylink[dot]net

April Erwin
    Participant

What a great looking list! Hard to choose, but Perfect Alibi, Christmas Undercover and A Husband for Christmas would be at the top of the pile for me. 🙂

Beth Courtright
    Participant

I would love to win any of these books!

Meagan Williford
    Participant

A Western Christmas, Her Cowboy Deputy, and The Marine’s New Family

Alyssa Zech
    Participant

Her Holiday Protector and the Perfect Alibi sound fun! but I am in the mood for some mysteries 🙂

I think it is so nice that these authors give us an opportunity to win one of their books.  I really think we should remember to post reviews when we finish reading them.  Thanks so much for the great opportunities you share each month.  The books are so amazing!

Casey
    Participant

I would most like to read The Amish Mother by Rebecca Kertz.

Pam Graber
    Participant

There are many books listed here that I want to add to my already-out-of-control TBR pile. All of the Suspense line books look great but I’m especially looking forward to the great Lenora Worth’s Her Holiday Protector. I’m also looking forward to Brenda Minton’s A Reunion for the Rancher and Rebecca Kurtz’ The Amish Mother.

Ellie, if this shows up as a second post, I apologize. I didn’t see the first one I sent so thought I’d better do another one! Thanks for the opportunity to win books!

Pam Morrisson
    Participant

I would love to win any of these books. I particularly love the Love Inspired Suspense novels.

naturefairy
    Participant

I especially want to read A Husband for Christmas, though I’d love to read any of them.

Rita Navarre
    Participant

Another great selection!  I would love to win any of them!!

Dawn Crandall
    Participant

I’m most interested in Lacy William’s book, or Her Holiday Protector… though I didn’t see that on the contest form. 🙂

Aslanlover
    Participant

Would love to win any of the Love Inspired Suspense.  They are my favorite but would be happy with any of the others.  Thanks.

Tiffany King Hall
    Participant

So many good books coming out this next month. I would really like to read:

-her holiday protector

-perfect alibi

-Christmas undercover

-submerged

-the Marshall’s runaway witness

-Christmas in hiding

-a daddy for cChristmas

-a western cChristmas-

-a husband for Christmas.

-a Texas Christmas wish

-the Marine’s new family

Merry
    Participant

I love all the holiday reading!

Her Holiday Protector

Perfect Alibi

Christmas Undercover

Submerged

The Marshall’s Runaway Witness

Christmas in Hiding

A  Western Christmas

A Husband for Christmas.

A Texas Christmas Wish

A Reunion for the Rancher

Terrill Rosado
    Participant

There are 9 or 10 that I would like to read, but I would especially like to read:

A Texas Christmas Wish,

Her Cowboy Deputy,

Christmas in Hiding, and

the one I already purchased – Her Holiday Protector by Lenora Worth.

Pam Graber
    Participant

I need more hours in my day or something. My TBR pile grows exponentially every month and it appears this month will be no exception. Love the Love Inspired Suspense line! Melody Carlson, Lenora Worth, Elizabeth Goddard, Hope White – I’ve read, and loved, each of these authors’ works so I have no doubt that their new Suspense books will find their way onto my TBR stack. Others I’m looking forward to?  A Reunion for the Rancher by Brenda Minton, The Amish Mother by Rebecca Kurtz, and A Husband for Christmas by Gail Gaymer Martin.

Megan Williamson
    Participant

I’m looking forward to all of the historical reads but especially A Daddy for Christmas and Family in the Making. I love stories where the kids play matchmaker. There’s a lot of truth and humor in that.

Jackie McNutt
    Participant

CHRISTMAS IN HIDING

COWBOY TO THE RESCUE

A WESTERN CHRISTMAS

HER COWBOY DEPUTY

FAMILY IN THE MAKING

THE AMISH MOTHER

Lucy Reynolds
    Participant

I would be blessed to read any of these titles, but An Amish Mother is my first choice. Thank you for the chance.

Trixi O.
    Participant

My first picks would be any of the Historical or Suspense novels! Since Love Inspired are my all time favorite go-to reads, ANY of these titles would be great to win. Thank you, Ellie for always featuring some great new releases on your blog and for the chance to win any one of them 🙂 Blessings, my friend!

jlangness29
    Participant

I would love to read Perfect Alibi and Submerged! 🙂

Carrie Schmidt
    Participant

all of the above – I adore Christmasy and suspense books 🙂

Anonymous

I love Lacy Williams!

Deborah Simmering
    Participant

The Amish Mother, Christmas Undercover, Christmas in Hiding. They all look like great books. Good Luck to everyone who entered.

Lisa Stifler
    Participant

I would most like to receive The Amish Mother and A Western Christmas.

Debbie Clatterbuck
    Participant

I am very interested in the four Historical Romances. That is my most favorite Genre’. Thanks for having this great giveaway.

A Daddy for Christmas

Western Christmas

Her Cowboy Deputy

Family in the Making

cataloger
    Participant

Ellie, this is another great list of books but I am especially interested in The Amish Mother/Rebecca Kertz; A Western’s Christmas/Renee Ryan ; Perfect Alibi/Melody Carlson; Christmas in Hiding/Cate Nolen; A Daddy for Christmas/Linda Ford. Thanks, Ellie, for this giveaway.

Laurie Bergh
    Participant

I would be happy with any of the books but I would especially like the Amish mother,  Christmas undercover or perfect alibi

Marsha Bernabe
    Participant

They all look good, especially the Christmas stories.

Nancy
    Participant

Any of the historicals, Submerged. Another great month of new releases!

Aslanlover
    Participant

My first choice would be any of the Love Inspired Suspense books but I would really happy to win any of them.  Thank you.

Aslanlover
    Participant

I love the Love Inspired Suspense so good they would be my first choice but all of them look good.  Would be happy to win any of them.

Merry Sunshine
    Participant

These all look like wonderful books.

I would love to read

The Amish Mother

A Texas Christmas Wish

A Western Christmas

Just Commonly
    Participant

Wow. So many. I recently was able to join in on a Love Inspired Suspense event and loved it. So I’m thrilled for the chance to win one here, as well as my typical “family oriented” romance genres. Here are my picks:

*CHRISTMAS UNDERCOVER by Hope White 
    *THE MARSHAL'S RUNAWAY WITNESS by Diane Burke 
    *CHRISTMAS IN HIDING by Cate Nolan 
    *HER COWBOY DEPUTY by Lacy Williams
    *THE AMISH MOTHER by Rebecca Kertz 
    *A HUSBAND FOR CHRISTMAS by Gail Gaymer Martin 
    *A TEXAS CHRISTMAS WISH by Jolene Navarro 
    *THE MARINE'S NEW FAMILY by Roz Dunbar

http://justcommonly.blogspot.com/

Ellie Whyte
    Keymaster

Congratulations to the following winners of the following October New Release Category Fiction titles:

@torrancetiger Amada (a.m.a.th.a) [A WESTERN CHRISTMAS by Renee Ryan, Louise M. Gouge (4 print copies, WORLDWIDE)]
    @barbmaci61 barbmaci61 [A TEXAS CHRISTMAS WISH by Jolene Navarro (1 print copy & 1 eBook copy, WORLDWIDE)]
    @beth-gillihan Beth Gillihan [SUBMERGED by Elizabeth Goddard (1 print copy, USA only)]
    @beth-schwarzlose Beth Schwarzlose [HER COWBOY DEPUTY by Lacy Williams (2 print copies, WORLDWIDE)]
    @carrie-schmidt-2 Carrie Schmidt [CHRISTMAS IN HIDING by Cate Nolan (1 print copy, WORLDWIDE & 1 Kindle copy USA & CANADA)]
    @cataloger Cataloger [THE AMISH MOTHER by Rebecca Kertz (2 print copies, USA only)]
    @dkstevens310 Deanna Stevens [CHRISTMAS UNDERCOVER by Hope White (2 print copies, USA & CANADA)]
    @debbie-clatterbuck Debbie Clatterbuck [A TEXAS CHRISTMAS WISH by Jolene Navarro (1 print copy & 1 eBook copy, WORLDWIDE)]
    @deana0326 Harley [CHRISTMAS UNDERCOVER by Hope White (2 print copies, USA & CANADA)]
    @colorvibrant Heidi Robbins @colorvibrant [HER COWBOY DEPUTY by Lacy Williams (2 print copies, WORLDWIDE)]
    @jackie-mcnutt JACKIE MCNUTT [CHRISTMAS IN HIDING by Cate Nolan (1 print copy, WORLDWIDE & 1 Kindle copy USA & CANADA)]
    @jasmineflower88 Jasmineflower88 [PERFECT ALIBI by Melody Carlson (2 print copies, USA & CANADA)]
    @jcp-smith jcp [THE MARINE’S NEW FAMILY by Roz Dunbar (2 print copies, WORLDWIDE)]
    @jennifer-stevenson-tipton Jennifer Stevenson Tipton [A WESTERN CHRISTMAS by Renee Ryan, Louise M. Gouge (4 print copies, WORLDWIDE)]
    @justcommonly Just Commonly [THE MARSHAL’S RUNAWAY WITNESS by Diane Burke (2 print copies, WORLDWIDE)]
    @lanehillhouse Lane Hill House [A WESTERN CHRISTMAS by Renee Ryan, Louise M. Gouge (4 print copies, WORLDWIDE)]
    @lisa-b-redecop Lisa B Redecop [A HUSBAND FOR CHRISTMAS by Gail Gaymer Martin (2 print copies, USA & CANADA)]
    @lisa-stifler Lisa Stifler [A HUSBAND FOR CHRISTMAS by Gail Gaymer Martin (2 print copies, USA & CANADA)]
    @lynn-brooks Lynn Brooks [THE MARSHAL’S RUNAWAY WITNESS by Diane Burke (2 print copies, WORLDWIDE)]
    @merry-sunshine Merry Sunshine [THE AMISH MOTHER by Rebecca Kertz (2 print copies, USA only)]
    @morgan-parson Morgan Parson [THE MARINE’S NEW FAMILY by Roz Dunbar (2 print copies, WORLDWIDE)]
    @nancy-mcleroy Nancy [A WESTERN CHRISTMAS by Renee Ryan, Louise M. Gouge (4 print copies, WORLDWIDE)]
    @pam-graber Pam Graber [PERFECT ALIBI by Melody Carlson (2 print copies, USA & CANADA)]

Your details have been passed on to the relevant author so they can arrange to get your winning copy to you directly. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery as the author may be sending it out according to their own schedule for processing.

It’s been a pleasure to run this giveaway and I hope you are blessed by the book you receive. If you like the book it would be wonderful if you could submit a review for it on your favourite book network, such as Goodreads, Amazon.com, CBD.com, BN.com, or any others you like to use – as well as right here in the Soul Inspirationz forums. I know the author would appreciate this very much if you could do so 🙂

Thank you for taking the time to enter the giveaway contest and we hope to see you again on Soul Inspirationz // The Christian Fiction Site for more author interviews, giveaways, and the all-new WISP Directory 🙂
    And please feel free to pass the word on to your friends about Soul Inspirationz 🙂

Ellie Whyte ~ Soul Inspirationz Admin

Lane Hill House
      Participant

Thank you for my historical print copy win of A Western Christmas: Yuletide Lawman\Yuletide Reunion. Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House

Pam Graber
      Participant

Ellie-

Just a quick note to say thank you for the giveaways on your website! It’s like Christmas any time I see my name listed. That said, I have not received Perfect Alibi by Melody Carlson yet. Just checking if it got lost in the mail or something?

Thanks for any help you can give me on this!

Pam Graber

Just Commonly
    Participant

Thank you Ellie and to all the authors and publishers. Congratulations to all the winners. Enjoy. Happy reading and Merry Christmas!

http://justcommonly.blogspot.com/

Dee Stevens
    Participant

Congratulations to all the winners!

Thanks so much for the book, I will enjoy!

Merry Christmas to Soul Inspirationz , we appreciate you!

Thank you Ellie Wyatt!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Community Login

Please create an account to get started.

Community Groups

Groups
Recent New Releases

Welcome!

Please log in below to comment on blog posts, participate in the forums, join groups & make friends on the social network.

Either register on site or simply use one of your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc).

Community Login

Please create an account to get started.

Community Groups

Groups

Online Now

There are no users currently online
Recent Featured Authors
Recent New Releases
Recent WISP Directory Showcases
Recent Novel Spotlights
Counting on a Cowboy

follow us in feedly