Novel Spotlight: What Happened on Beale Street

Home Forums Blog Post Comments Novel Spotlight: What Happened on Beale Street

This topic contains 35 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Lucy Reynolds 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Ellie Whyte
    Keymaster

What Happened on Beale Street is the second book in the Secrets of the South Mysteries by bestselling author Mary Ellis. Following the series opener M
    [See the full post at: Novel Spotlight: What Happened on Beale Street]

Ellie Whyte ~ Soul Inspirationz Admin

Diane Blaser
    Participant

Congratulations Mary! This book sounds great and I added it to my ever growing TBR list. Great interview and photos from your visit to New Orleans.

Mary Ellis
      Participant

Thanks so much for your kind words. I enjoy every trip I take to New Orleans and Memphis.

Becky Lee
    Participant

Sounds like an intense murder mystery set around the legendary Beale Street

Mary Ellis
      Participant

We heard the best music on Beale Street. Hope you enjoy my book!

Just Commonly
    Participant

Grear interview and this book sounds interesting!  So Mary, do you eat any other brands of chocolate or Hershey’s your favorite?  Thanks for the giveaway

<hr />

http://justcommonly.blogspot.com/

Mary Ellis
      Participant

I love Hershey products most of all. But occasionally I buy Three Musketeers from M & M Mars. Those are yummy too.

Heather Olsen
    Participant

I am always on the lookout for good mysteries for my teen daughter.  This really sounds like something that would be perfect for her.  Of course, she only gets to read it after me =).

Mary Ellis
      Participant

Yes, the book would be suitable for a teenager. I hope you both enjoy it!

Joan Arning
    Participant

My daughter lives near Memphis so I’d love to read this!

Mary Ellis
      Participant

Good luck with the drawing! I love the city of Memphis!

Gail Hollingsworth
    Participant

The book sounds really amazing.  A good thought that more of us should use our talents to volunteer and serve others as for the Lord.

Mary Ellis
      Participant

I feel the same, Gail. I signed back up to volunteer at our local homeless shelter.

Robin Coxon
    Participant

What Happened on Beale Street sounds like an interesting page turner.  The idea of two cousins working together to solve a murder fascinates me.  Thank you for the introduction to this series and also the author.

Mary Ellis
      Participant

Good luck in the drawing, Robin. I hope you’ll look for my series.

Trixi O.
    Participant

I’ve seen this one around and have it on my want-to-read list, thank you for both the author interview and book giveaway! I love your writing 🙂

kim hansen
    Participant

Sounds like a great book.

Donna B
    Participant

What Happened on Beale Street sounds like a great book. I like to read mystery/suspense stories. It looks like Nate and Nikki have their hands full in solving this one! Thanks for this interview and giveaway.

Caryl Kane
    Participant

I loved the interview with Mary.  What Happened on Beale Street sounds incredible. I appreciate the Christian theme interwoven in this story. Thanks for interview and giveaway!

Virginia Winfield
    Participant

I love mysteries and Mary Ellis books.

thereadmaster@me.com

Shelia Hall
    Participant

Would love to win Mary’s book

Pam K.
    Participant

I’ve read a couple of Mary’s Amish books and am eager to read her mysteries. I think I need to  put them all on my “wish list.” I’d love to win What Happened on Beale Street. Thanks for the interview with Mary and for the chance to win.

Mary Ellis
      Participant

Even though they’re not Amish, I believe you’ll like them. Good luck in the drawing.

Laurie Bergh
    Participant

I read the first book and look forward to reading this one too!

pattymh2000 .
    Participant

I’ve always wanted to visit Memphis. I even mentioned it to my husband recently as a getaway for our 1st anniversary!

Mary Ellis
      Participant

I hope you get to visit soon. It’s a lovely city. Try to take a paddlewheel cruise if you can.

Kim Hampton
    Participant

This book sounds amazing! I love music and I’ve always wanted to visit Memphis. Hopefully someday I’ll get the chance to go!

elizabeth elliott
    Participant

It looks like a wonderful book. Thanks for the chance. truckredford(at)gmail(Dot)com

Rebecca Maney
    Participant

I am always on the lookout for a good mystery and this one sounds wonderful!

Stephanie Carlson
    Participant

I’ve had my eye on this series since the first one came out.  I really look forward to reading them.  By the way, I love the covers.

Rhank you for sharing in the interview,

Stephanie

Stella Potts
    Participant

Great interview. I love mysteries best of all and this one sounds great. I need this to follow up on Mississippi Nights.

cataloger
    Participant

I thoroughly rnjoy mystery/suspense and I love what I have read about this book. Thank you for sharing Mary’s interview and giveaway.

Rita Navarre
    Participant

Sounds like an awesome book!

Ellen Gray
    Participant

Sounds like a great story.  I love the setting and the heart of Danny.  Can’t wait to read it and thanks for the chance to win.

Jackie McNutt
    Participant

Thank you for the great interview. I  love stories that take place in the south. The story looks great, I would love to read this.  Thank you for giveaway.

Lucy Reynolds
    Participant

Thank you for the chance. Enjoyed the interview. Have a blessed evening.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Community Login

Please create an account to get started.

Community Groups

Groups
Recent New Releases

Welcome!

Please log in below to comment on blog posts, participate in the forums, join groups & make friends on the social network.

Either register on site or simply use one of your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc).

Community Login

Please create an account to get started.

Community Groups

Groups

Online Now

There are no users currently online
Recent Featured Authors
Recent New Releases
Recent WISP Directory Showcases
Recent Novel Spotlights
Counting on a Cowboy

follow us in feedly