February 2016 Christian Fiction

Home Forums Blog Post Comments February 2016 Releases in Christian Fiction

This topic contains 69 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  Tamara Wilkins 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Ellie Whyte
    Ellie Whyte
    Keymaster

New Releases in Christian Fiction for February 2016 include 21 titles from Abingdon Press, Barbour Publishing, Bethany House Publishers, Harvest House
    [See the full post at: February 2016 Releases in Christian Fiction]

Ellie Whyte ~ Soul Inspirationz Admin

Profile photo of Harley
    Harley
    Participant

Thank you for always having such great authors on here. There are so many new books it is hard to narrow them down. Here are my choices

Cold Shot

Joshua’s Mission

Renovating the Richardsons

Always Watching

If I Run

The Secret To Hummingbird Cake

Bkessings

Harley/Deana.

Virginia Winfield
    Participant

I especially want to read Cold Shot and If I Run.
    Thereadmaster@me.com

Rachel Dodson
    Participant

There are several on the list I’d love to read, but Renovating the Richardsons and The Secret to Hummingbird Cake are my two top picks. Thanks for the giveaway. I look forward to them every month.

Profile photo of Jasmineflower88
    Jasmineflower88
    Participant

I am most looking forward to reading: Cold Shot, Amish Sweethearts, The Prophetess, You’re The One I Want, If I Run. I am lucky enough to already have most of them on my bookshelf 🙂

Blessings!

Jasmine

Check out my book review blog at http://montanamade.weebly.com/tell-tale-book-reviews

Kathryn Voss
    Participant

I would love to win Pettrey’s and Brendan’s.  They look great!

Wenona
    Participant

They all look to awesome-can’t choose, want to read them all! 😀 Thank you for doing this giveaway for your readers! Have a Blessed day!

Dawn Teresa
    Participant

I have read An Amish market and Amish Sweethearts. I would like to read Joshua’s Mission or the Maggie Brendan title.

Morgan Parson
    Participant

I’m most excited to read the Prohpetess and Step by Step!

Samantha T
    Participant

Cold Shot, Love is Patient Collection, Amish Sweethearts, You’re the One that I Want.   And I am currently reading Always Watching or that’d be on my list too!

I would love to read If I Run, The Prophetess and The Secret to Hummingbird Cake.

Jan Hall
    Participant

All of the books this month look great. I have already read the Prophetess and it was wonderful. I would love to win any of these.

COLD SHOT by Dani Pettrey  
    *AMISH SWEETHEARTS by Leslie Gould 
    JOSHUA'S MISSION by Vannetta Chapman
    RENOVATING THE RICHARDSONS by Virginia Smith
    A SWEET MISFORTUNE by Maggie Brendan
    ON LONE STAR TRAIL by Amanda Cabot
    ALWAYS WATCHING by Lynette Eason 
    KISSED BY A COWBOY by Debra Clopton
    THE SECRET TO HUMMINGBIRD CAKE by Celeste Fletcher McHale 
    AN AMISH MARKET by Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, Kelly Irvin, Vannetta Chapman 
    IF I RUN by Terri Blackstock
    Profile photo of Rebecca Field
    Rebecca Field
    Participant

I would love to read Cold Shot, Renovating the Richardsons, Always Watching, The Secret to Hummingbird Cake, and If I Run.  Thanks!

Profile photo of Lane Hill House
    Lane Hill House
    Participant

Hi, Thank you for this great lineup!

Love is Patient Romance Collection ~ these Collections are great

A Sweet Misfortune ~ Maggie Brendan

The Secret to Hummingbird Cake ~ Celeste Fletcher McHale

Journey of the Heart ~ Diann Mills

Joshua’s Mission ~ Vannetta Chapman

Thank you. Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House

Beth Gillihan
    Participant

I am looking forward to Cold Shot, If I Run, A Sweet Misfortune, and Kissed By a Cowboy.

Robin Coxon
    Participant

There are so many new books that sound interesting but the two that caught my attention were Renovating the Richardsons and The Secret of the Hummingbird Cake.  Thank you for the opportunity to enter your giveaway.  robeader53@yahoo.com

Profile photo of brob61
    brob61
    Participant

the two books that caught my eye in this giveaway was always watching and if i run. thanks for the opportunity to be in this giveaway.

elizabeth elliott
    Participant

There are a lot of good ones but I really enjoy historical so Maggie Brendan’s is first on my list.

Profile photo of Just Commonly
    Just Commonly
    Participant

Great lineup for February. I’ve already read a few of them, and they all sound great! I’m looking forward to the following:

• Love is Patient collection,
    • DiAnn Mill’s Journey to the Heart,
    • Step by Step,
    • Room for Hope and
    • The Secret to Hummingbird Cake

Thanks!

http://justcommonly.blogspot.com/

Stella Napier-Potts
    Participant

I just read Cold Shot. Such a great selection this month. O definitely want to read:
    *ALWAYS WATCHING by Lynette Eason
    *IF I RUN by Terri Blackstock
    Both of these are on my TBR list.

Joan Kurth
    Participant

I would like to read Room for Hope by Kim Vogel Sawyer.  She is an excellent writer.  I would also like to read Amish Sweethearts, as I love to read Amish fiction.

Gail Hollingsworth
    Participant

All look great but I’d especially like

Cold Shot

Kissed by a Cowboy

An Amish Market

If I Run

Dee Stevens
    Participant

Love is Patient Romance Collection & A Journey of the Heart Collection are some I’d enjoy reading. If I Run would be one in the list I’d like to win 🙂

Carole Jarvis
    Participant

Oh, for more reading time, Ellie!! Of those that I don’t already have review copies, these are the three that I’m eager to read:

Amish Sweethearts by Leslie Gould

Renovating the Richardsons by Virginia Smith

The Secret to Hummingbird Cake by Celeste Fletcher McHale

Carole

Shelia Hall
    Participant

I would love to win:

Cold Shot

Always Watching

Amish Market

any of them would be great but these are my picks

Heather Olsen
    Participant

I have been most looking forward to reading A Sweet Misfortune, Kissed By A Cowboy & You’re the One that I Want, but after reading the book summaries that you shared above, I can also add to that list Love is Patient Romance Collection, Journey of the Heart & Room for Hope.

Profile photo of Joan Arning
    Joan Arning
    Participant

Great books!  I’d most like

Love is Patient

Journey of the Heart

Cold Shot

A Sweet Misfortune

On Lonestar Trail

Kissed by a Cowboy

A Journey of the Heart

Room for Hope

If I Run.  I’m not particular!

I love to read love stories. Room For Hope and Kissed by a Cowboy look great!

Donna B
    Participant

Another great selection of books to choose from! My first choices would be An Amish Market, Amish Sweethearts, Joshua’s Mission, and Kissed By A Cowboy. Thank you for this giveaway.

Mallori Norris
    Participant

The books that I am most looking forward to reading are A Sweet Misfortune by Maggie Brendan, The Prophetess by Jill Eileen Smith, The Secret to Hummingbird Cake by Celeste Fletcher McHale, and Room for Hope by Kim Vogel Sawyer.

Jo Piazza O’Mara
    Participant

They all look great. but I’d be especially interested in:

Cold Shot

If I Run

The Prophetess

Thanks,
    Jo Piazza O’Mara

Lucy Reynolds
    Participant

Thank you for all you do, Ellie. These all sound great. Joshua’s Mission is my first choice and then Amish Sweethearts. I would feel blessed to have any of them.

Always Watching is the one I’d like to read!

Jackie McNutt
    Participant

Really great books this month !

RETURN TO PARADISE; THE RESTORATION; LOVE IS PATIENT; JOURNEY OF THE HEART; COLD SHOT; AMISH SWEETHEART; JOSHUA’S MISSION; A SWEET MISFORTUNE; THE PROPHETESS; ON LONE STAR TRAIL; ALWAYS WATCHING; KISSED BY A COWBOY; AN AMISH MARKET; A JOURNEY OF THE HEART COLLECTION;YOU’RE THE ONE I WANT;STEP BY STEP;ROOM FOR HOPE ; IF I RUN

Aerykah B
    Participant

I am most excited to read Cold Shot by Dani Pettrey and Always Watching by Lynette Eason.  Two of my favorite authors right there! 😀

Profile photo of jlangness29
    jlangness29
    Participant

I’m looking forward to reading If I Run, Always Watching, Cold Shot, and A Sweet Mistfortune! This is such a great giveaway!

Profile photo of Loraine Nunley
    Loraine Nunley
    Participant

Another month of great choices!!  I would have to say that my top three picks would be Cold Shot by Dani Pettrey, Always Watching by Lynette Eason, and If I Run by Terri Blackstock.  Thanks, as always, for the info and the wonderful giveaway!

kim hansen
    Participant

Looks like some really good reads.

Susan Marie
    Participant

Oh they all are fantastic, I’m sure! The ones that look to intrigue me the most would be Cold Shot, A Sweet Misfortune, On Lone Star Trail, Kissed by a cowboy and If I run.

Profile photo of Caryl Kane
    Caryl Kane
    Participant

Ellie, this is a FANTASTIC list for February!  I would love to read Cold Shot and The Prophetess.  Thank you for the giveaway!  🙂

Amada (a.m.a.th.a)
    Participant

I’ve been REALLY REALLY wanting to read The Amish Market, I just finished Amish Sweethearts, I’m reading Always Watching and Kissed by a Cowboy, On Lone Star Trail, If I run, and The Secret of Hummingbird Cake sounds interesting!, and I need to read A Sweet Misfortune and Cold Shot! 🙂

Profile photo of Trixi O.
    Trixi O.
    Participant

Looking forward to any of these 🙂 Especially Terri Blackstock, Dani Pettrey & Lynette Eason!

Thank you Ellie 🙂

Profile photo of ecriggs1990
    ecriggs1990
    Participant

I’m most excited about The Prophetess by Jill Eileen Smith, Cold Shot by Dani Pettrey and Always Watching by Lynette Eason

Pam K.
    Participant

The book I’m most  looking forward to is YOU’RE THE ONE THAT I WANT. I’m also looking forward to: COLD SHOT, AMISH SWEETHEARTS, ROOM FOR HOPE, and IF I RUN. Thank you for all your wonderful book giveaways.

Pam Graber
    Participant

Lots of amazing authors in this month’s selection!!!! Most of my MUST READ authors are here! Lynette Eason’s Always Watching, Terri Blackstock’s If I Run and Dani Pettrey’s Cold Shot top my list of I CAN’T WAIT TO READ THAT. I’ve had the privilege of reading Candace Calvert’s Step by Step and Susan May Warren’s You’re the One That I Want. Both were awesome and I would highly recommend. I would also add An Amish Market, Room for Hope and Kissed by a Cowboy to my list (which grows ever longer the more I look at these so I better stop.)   🙂

Pauline Osborne
    Participant

You have many authors that I read and good stories to be read ,I have chosen

*A SWEET MISFORTUNE by Maggie Brendan as have not read this one yet,thanks for sharing.  I don't stop by often but enjoy all that is here when I do.

Alyssa Zech
    Participant

Lynette Eason’s book tops my list! but Renovating the Richardson’s and the Amish Market sound fun as well

Profile photo of Sydney Dennis
    Sydney Dennis
    Participant

My top picks are If I Run, Always Watching, and Cold Shot!

Profile photo of pattymh2000 .
    pattymh2000 .
    Participant

Always great choices, here are a few I would like to read:

The Secret to Hummingbird Cake

If I Run

Step by Step

Room for Hope

Cold Shot

Renovating the Richardsons

Profile photo of Casey
    Casey
    Participant

I would most love to read An Amish Market by Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, Kelly Irvin, & Vannetta Chapman!

Heidi Robbins
    Participant

I’m most excited to read Susan May Warren’s conclusion to the Christiansen series! The Love is Patient Romance Collection is one I’ll want to pick up since I love novellas. I’m reading Cold Shot Right now and it’s a nail-biter. Also enjoyed Kissed by a Cowboy.

Profile photo of Terrill Rosado
    Terrill Rosado
    Participant

These two books I have to read and very soon:

Amish Sweethearts and You’re the One that I Want

These books I will definitely get to soon, but not as high a priority as the two above:

Always Watching, Kissed by a Cowboy, If I run, Joshua’s Mission, Cold Shot, A Room For Hope, and Step by Step.

Rebecca Van Daniker
    Participant

Looking forward to all of these reads, especially If I Run by Terri Blackstock. Thanks for the giveaway! 🙂

Profile photo of Tiffany King Hall
    Tiffany King Hall
    Participant

Some great books this month! Of all the great reads, I would most like to read…..

Return to Paradise by Barbara Cameron

The Restoration by Wanda E. Brunstetter

Cold Shot by Dani Pettrey

The Prophetess by Jill Eileen Smith

On Lone Star Trail by Amanda Cabot

Step by Step by Candice Calvert

Room for Hope by Kim Vogel Sawyer

If I Run by Terri Blackstock

cataloger
    Participant

Oh my! Such outstanding books! I am very anxious to read Cold Shot, Almish Sweethearts, Always Watching and If I Run. Thanks for this giveaway.

Karen G.
    Participant

I already read Amish Sweethearts and The Restoration – both were excellent! I’m looking to forward to reading books:
    Return to Paradise by Barbara Cameron
    Love is Patient Romance Collection
    Joshua’s Mission by Vannetta Chapman
    Renovating the Richardsons by Virginia Smith
    An Amish Market by Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, Kelly Irvin, Vannetta Chapman

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Karen G..

Liz Gray
    Participant

I would love to read An Amish Market and Amish Sweethearts.  They all are my favorite authors.

Anna Weaver
    Participant

I’m looking forward to Cold Shot, Always Watching, and If I Run. Thanks for the giveaway!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I am most looking forward to reading Kissed by a Cowboy and The Prophetess.

bntyle01
    Participant

Merry Sunshine
    Participant

So many wonderful books this month.

I would be most interested in reading

A Sweet Misfortune

An Amish Market

Room for Hope

Return to Paradise

The Secret to Hummingbird Cake

Thanks you for the wonderful giveaway Ellie

Meagan Williford
    Participant

You’re the One I Want and If I Run

Nancy
    Participant

A Sweet Misfortune, Cold Shot, If I Run, Always Watching, Kissed by a Cowboy. Excellent choices again! Thanks for making sure we know about the latest releases!

Profile photo of Becky Lee
    Becky Lee
    Participant

I’ve already read Kissed by a Cowboy & loved it. Can’t wait to read Renovating the Richardsons. Excited to see what the Goose Creek residents are up to.

Stephanie Carlson
    Participant

There are always so many great ones listed.  From this list, I am looking forward to:

Joshua’s Mission by Vannetta Chapman

A Sweet Misfortune by Maggie Brendan

Always Watching by Lynette Eason

Kissed by a Cowboy by Debra Clopton

The Secret to Hummingbird Cake by Celeste Flecher McHale

You’re the One That I Want by Susan May Warren

Step by Step by Candace Calvert

If I Run by Terri Blackstock

Thank you so much,

Stephanie

Profile photo of Britney Adams
    Britney Adams
    Participant

Thank you for sharing another great selection of books to look forward to!  I’m excited to read The Secret to Hummingbird Cake!

Amanda Trumbull
    Participant

I’m most looking forward to reading You’re the One that I want by Susan May Warren. Cold Shot is also a must read for me!

Profile photo of Linda Moffitt
    Linda Moffitt
    Participant

I Chose all of them they all look really good and I have not read any of them Thanks for the chance to win some great books

Profile photo of Vicky Daniels
    Vicky Daniels
    Participant

All the books looks so good but I am most looking forward to reading Cold Shot and Always Watching.

Tamara Wilkins
    Participant

I would love to read the Colleen Coble series. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Community Login

Please create an account to get started.

Community Groups

Groups
Recent New Releases

Welcome!

Please log in below to comment on blog posts, participate in the forums, join groups & make friends on the social network.

Either register on site or simply use one of your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc).

Community Login

Please create an account to get started.

Community Groups

Groups

Online Now

There are no users currently online
Recent Featured Authors
Recent New Releases
Recent WISP Directory Showcases
Recent Novel Spotlights
Counting on a Cowboy

follow us in feedly