Featured Author: Karen Halvorsen Schreck

Home Forums Blog Post Comments Featured Author: Karen Halvorsen Schreck

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lane Hill House Lane Hill House 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Ellie Whyte
    Ellie Whyte
    Keymaster

Karen Halvorsen Schreck’s short stories and articles have appeared in Literal Latté, Other Voices, Image, as well as other literary journals and magaz
    [See the full post at: Featured Author: Karen Halvorsen Schreck]

Ellie Whyte ~ Soul Inspirationz Admin

Lucy Reynolds
    Participant

Karen is a new author to me. I would love to read her books. Thank you for the chance. God bless!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Lucy Reynolds.

cataloger
    Participant

I’m not familiar with Karen’s books and they all sound very good. Thank you for this giveaway.
    Blessings!

Dee Stevens
    Participant

I’d enjoy reading these books.. New author to me 🙂

Shelia Hall
    Participant

sounds like a great book

kim hansen
    Participant

New author for me.

Donna B
    Participant

I enjoyed reading this interview. Karen is a new author to me. I look forward to reading these books. I wish everyone was treated with the same respect no matter their background or color of their skin. Thanks for this giveaway.

Profile photo of pattymh2000 .
    pattymh2000 .
    Participant

So neat that she draws from her family history in her writing!

I haven’t read Karen’s books before.  I would love to as they look so good.  Broken Ground sounds so interesting because I spent my teen years not too far away in Southern Cali, as well, and the events and the picture on the cover, look and sound all too familiar.  And being a family historian/genealogist totally makes her writing sound wonderful to me!

Profile photo of Caryl Kane
    Caryl Kane
    Participant

I enjoyed the interview with Karen.  She is a new author for me.  I would love to read this novel.  Thank you for the chance.

Profile photo of Lane Hill House
    Lane Hill House
    Participant

Karen is a new author to me. I am interested that she wrote about her parents’ heritage and family journey. I especially like her mention of writing about the whole person. Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Community Login

Please create an account to get started.

Community Groups

Groups
Recent New Releases

Welcome!

Please log in below to comment on blog posts, participate in the forums, join groups & make friends on the social network.

Either register on site or simply use one of your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc).

Community Login

Please create an account to get started.

Community Groups

Groups

Online Now

There are no users currently online
Recent Featured Authors
Recent New Releases
Recent WISP Directory Showcases
Recent Novel Spotlights
Counting on a Cowboy

follow us in feedly