April 2016 Christian Fiction

Home Forums Blog Post Comments April 2016 Releases in Christian Fiction

This topic contains 52 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  Morgan Parson 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Ellie Whyte
    Keymaster

New Releases in Christian Fiction for April 2016 include 24 titles from Abingdon Press, Barbour Publishing, Bethany House Publishers, Harvest House Pu
    [See the full post at: April 2016 Releases in Christian Fiction]

Ellie Whyte ~ Soul Inspirationz Admin

Pam K.
    Participant

The book I’m most looking forward to reading is A Flight of Arrows by Lori Benton. I also would like to read Song of Silence by Cynthia Ruchti, Like Never Before by Melissa Tagg, What Happened on Beale Street by Mary Ellis, Sit Stay Love by Dana Mentink, The Bachelor Girl’s Guide to Murder by Rachel McMillan, and Close to You by Kara Issac.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Ann Badder
    Participant

All the books sound so good!

susanlulu2013
    Participant

There are some great books this month!  My favorite would be the Amish novel by Ruth Reid.  I also like historical fiction, so I’d like to read the Midwife’s Dilemma.

susanlulu@yahoo.com

Virginia Winfield
    Participant

I hope to read all of these books.  I have read some already.  Loved Like Never Before,  the Midwife’s Dilemma, and The Magnolia Duchess.

Donna B
    Participant

Wow, Ellie you have another great group of books to choose from again this month! My first choices would be A Dream of Miracles, Sit, Stay, Love, Like never Before, The Midwife’s Dilemma, and Silence In The Dark. Thank you for this giveaway!

Jasmineflower88
    Participant

There were some really great April releases this year! Some I’ve read and some I’d love to read. I’ve read and enjoyed Hope in the Land, King’s Folly, Silence in the Dark, The Magnolia Duchess, and I totally loved A Flight of Arrows. I have Sit, Stay, Love but haven’t read it yet. I’m interested in reading Where the Heart Is Romance Collection, The Inheritance, Counted with the Stars, The Reluctant Duchess, and I really want to read The Bachelor Girl’s Guide to Murder.

Check out my book review blog at http://montanamade.weebly.com/tell-tale-book-reviews

Meagan Williford
    Participant
    I would love to read LIKE NEVER BEFORE by Melissa Tagg or SIT, STAY, LOVE by Dana Mentink. 

Beth Courtright
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I love to win books!  My favorite ones are the contemporary ones!  I love the one about the puppy and Like Never Before!</p>

pattymh2000 .
    Participant

Always many great choices! I would love to read Like Never Before, The Midwife’s Dilemma, The Magnolia Duchess, Sister Dear, Song of Silence, Brides of Texas, and Close to You!

Rebecca Field
    Participant

The books I would most like to read are The Reluctant Duchess, What Happened on Beale Street, Sit Stay Love, The Cairo Code, and Close to You.

I have already read two of these titles, Song of Silence and Like Never Before. Both were 5 star books. I would really love to read several other titles listed, especially Counted With the Stars, A Flight of Arrows and Close to You.

Lane Hill House
    Participant

Hi Ellie,

Where the Heart Is Romance Collection by Erica Vetsch, et al.

If The Prospect Pleases by Sally Laity

The Midwife’s Dilemma by Delia Parr

A Dream of Miracles by Ruth Reid

Thank you for the overview of all these novels. Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House

Rach Merritt
    Participant

I’ve Read a The Magnolia Duchess…Magnificient reD. As was a flight of Arrows. I’m now looking forward to reading The Inheritance. Many great reads here!

jlangness29
    Participant

I would like to read The Bachelor Girl’s Guide to Murder,  Like Never Before, Counted with Stars, and Sister Dear, and Silence in the Dark!!

Just Commonly
    Participant

Great list! I’ve read several of them already and they are GOOOOOD!! Still on my high list to read is Close to You, Flight of Arrows and What Happened on Beale Street.

Thanks!

http://justcommonly.blogspot.com/

Debbie Clatterbuck
    Participant

What a great selection. I personally would love to win any of the following:

Brides of Texas
    Where the Heart Is Romance Collection
    If the Prospect Pleases
    Counted with the Stars
    The Midwife’s Dilemma
    The Reluctant Duchess
    The Magnolia Duchess
    Faith
    A Flight of Arrows

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone.

princessdebbie1_2000(at)yahoo(dot)com

jtabalk
    Participant

I would live to most read:

Hope in the Land by Olivia Newport

A Dream of Miracles by Ruth Reid

Kathryn Voss
    Participant
    I'm really interested in reading COUNTED WITH THE STARS by Connilyn Cossette and Delia Parr's The Midwife's Dilemma.

Thanks!!

kathrynlvoss@gmail.com

Beth Gillihan
    Participant

There are so many great books. Thanks for the chance to win!

Caryl Kane
    Participant

Hey Ellie!  This is an EPIC list!  I am most excited to read the Bachelor Girl’s Guide to Murder by Rachel McMillan.  Thank you for this wonderful giveaway!  🙂

Loraine Nunley
    Participant

Yay! Another great giveaway here at Soul Inpirationz.

The ones I am looking most forward to reading are:

The Reluctant Duchess by Roseanna White, Bachelor Girl’s Guide to Murder by Rachel McMillan, Silence in the Dark by Patricia Bradley, and The Magnolia Duchess by Beth White.

Thanks for the giveaway and info on the newest releases!

Pam Graber
    Participant

I’ve actually read four of these and can HIGHLY recommend each one!

Close to You by Kara Isaacs is very funny and a wonderful debut title for this author.

Faith by Lyn Cote revolves around the Civil War and tells the wrenching story of the battle for freedom from slavery.

Silence in the Dark by Patricia Bradley continues her Logan Point series. The suspense and the romance are perfectly balanced. This is a fantastic page-turner!

If the Prospect Pleases by Sally Laity. This is a re-print of an earlier book. I remember the sigh of satisfaction as I finished the story that Ms. Laity had told such a beautiful love story.

I look forward to reading What Happened on Beale Street, A Flight of Arrows, Like Never Before and The Inheritance.

kim hansen
    Participant

All a bunch of good reads.

Merry Sunshine
    Participant

Lots of great books for summer reading

I would love to read

A Dream of Miracles

The Midwifes Dilemma

What Happened on Beale Street

Song of Silence

I already read Made to Last and really enjoyed it. Great book!

Dee Stevens
    Participant

I would like to read Sit, Stay, Love first! And all of the mentioned collections, I do enjoy collections!

Velma Hunsucker
    Participant

I would love to win Like Never Before                by Melissa Tagg.

<hr />

Becky Boerner
    Participant

I would most like to read Melissa Tagg’s new book!

Thanks for the chance to win a book.

Becky

Lucy Reynolds
    Participant

I would love to real Like Never Before, or any of the others. I have read Sister Dear and A Dream of Miracles. Thank you. God bless.

Casey
    Participant

I would most like to read A Dream of Miracles by Ruth Reid!

Shelia Hall
    Participant

would love to win any of these great books:

What happened on Beale Street by Mary Ellis

Sit,Stay and love by Dana Mentick

Silence in the dark by Patricia Bradley

Heather Olsen
    Participant

I am most looking forward to reading Like Never Before and Where the Heart Is Romance Collection

Sylvia Miller
    Participant

There are several of these books I would like to read. I have already read, Silence in the Dark by Patricia Bradley and enjoyed it. Here are the others I would like to read.

• Like Never Before by Melissa Tagg
    • The Reluctant Duchess by Roseanna M. White
    • A Flight of Arrows by Lori Benton
    • The Bachelor Girl’s Guide to Murder by Rachel McMillan
    • Close to You by Kara Isaac
    • It Happened on Beale Street by Mary Ellis
    • The Magnolia Duchess by Beth White

Kay M
    Participant

The April releases that I hope to read are:

THE INHERITANCE by Michael Phillips 

LIKE NEVER BEFORE by Melissa Tagg

COUNTED WITH THE STARS by Connilyn Cossette

THE RELUCTANT DUCHESS by Roseanna M. White

WHAT HAPPENED ON BEALE STREET by Mary Ellis

SILENCE IN THE DARK by Patricia Bradley

THE MAGNOLIA DUCHESS by Beth White

SISTER DEAR by Laura McNeill

A Flight of Arrows by Lori Benton

Susan Johnson
    Participant

What a great group of books, as usual. The one I would most like to read is Where the Heart Is because I love the novella collections.

DeAnn O.
    Participant

I think all these books look like great reads!  The one that caught my eye the most (and I’m most excited about) is : Bachelor Girl’s Guide to Murder.  I love mysteries!

Aerykah B
    Participant

I’ve already read Like Never Before by Melissa Tagg and it’s amazing!! 😀

So, other than that book, I’m really excited about The Midwife’s Dilemma by Delia Parr  &  Bachelor Girl’s Guide to Murder by Rachel McMillan. 😉

Sydney Anderson
    Participant

Wow!  So many great authors and books here.  I have read a bunch of these, but the ones on the top of my list of wanting to get and read are Lori Benton’s new book and Kara Isaac’s book! 🙂

Jackie McNutt
    Participant

Really great selection !

SONG OF SILENCE; HOPE IN THE LAND; THE STUBBORN FATHER; BRIDES OF TEXAS; WHERE THE HEART IS ROMANCE COLLECTION; IF THE PROSPECT PLEASES; THE INHERITANCE; LIKE NEVER BEFORE; COUNTED WITH THE STARS; THE MIDWIFE’S DILEMMA; THE RELUCTANT DUCHESS; WHAT HAPPENED ON BEALE ST; THE BACHELOR GIRLS GUIDE TO MURDER; SILENCE IN THE DARK; A DREAM OF MIRACLES; FAITH; A FLIGHT OF ARROWS; CODE 13

Trixi O.
    Participant

They all look good! 🙂

elizabeth elliott
    Participant
    truckredford(at)Gmail(Dot)com
    THE MIDWIFE'S DILEMMA by Delia Parr (2 print copies - USA only)
    *THE RELUCTANT DUCHESS by Roseanna M. White

Rebecca Dewey
    Participant

I am most looking forward to A Flight of Arrows and Counted with the stars. What a great group of books!

Mary Pauline M
    Participant

Have added At Home in Trinity series and also Ladies of the Manor to my to be read list.  Really wish I had more time for leisure reading.  Am so encouraged to see so many great Christian fiction books available!

Beth Erin
    Participant

Winning Like Never Before or Counted with the Stars would make my day!!! So many good titles though, I really enjoyed Sit, Stay, Love!

rkkoppen
    Participant

I’d love to win Counted with the Stars or Like never Before! A Flight of Arrows was spectacular.

Mallori Norris
    Participant

There are a lot of good books/authors on this list! The ones I am most looking forward to reading are:

The Midwife’s Dilemma by Delia Parr

The Reluctant Duchess by Roseanna M. White

Bachelor Girl’s Guide to Murder by Rachel McMillan

The Magnolia Duchess by Beth White

If the Prospect Pleases by Sally Laity

The Cairo Code by Glenn Meade

Close to You by Kara Isaac

Faith by Lyn Cote

Flight of Arrows by Lori Benton

Jennifer Bretsch
    Participant

So many great books, so little time to read! I am really looking forward to reading “A Flight of Arrows”, Melissa Tagg’s latest, “Sit, Stay, Love” and “Bachelor Girl’s Guide to Murder” to name a few. 😃

Tamara Wilkins
    Participant

There were many that looked interesting, but Counted with the Stars was the main one that caught my attention. 🙂

Bree Herron
    Participant

I could be happy reading them all. The reluctant duchess has been on my TBR list since the release, I love Melissa Tagg and know her new book is fantastic. A new one to me was Counted with the Stars found this one very intriguing.

Baker Kella
    Participant
    I can't pick just one book!! But I am really looking forward to reading:
    *KING'S FOLLY by Jill Williamson 
    *THE MIDWIFE'S DILEMMA by Delia Parr 
    *BACHELOR GIRL'S GUIDE TO MURDER by Rachel McMillan 

Stephanie Carlson
    Participant

More good ones again this month. I’m looking forward to the following:

Song of Silence

Hope in the Land

Like Never Before

The Reluctant Duchess

What Happens on Beale Street

Sit, Stay , Love

The Bachelor Girl’s Guide to Murder

Close to You

Silence in the Dark

The Magnolia Duchess

Sister Dear

Faith

A Flight of Arrows

Thank you so much,

Stephanie C.

Nancy
    Participant

Excited about Lori Benton’s A Flight of Arrows, Roseanna White’s The Reluctant Duchess, Melissa Tagg’s Like Never Before, The Bachelor’s Guide to Murder, What Happened on Beale Street, Counted With the Stars,

Morgan Parson
    Participant

Oh how I wish I had The Reluctant Duchess, The Magnolia Duchess, and Sister Dear with me in Gautemala right now! I’ve finished the book I brought, but now I need something else to read, and these would be perfect!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Community Login

Please create an account to get started.

Community Groups

Groups
Recent New Releases

Welcome!

Please log in below to comment on blog posts, participate in the forums, join groups & make friends on the social network.

Either register on site or simply use one of your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc).

Community Login

Please create an account to get started.

Community Groups

Groups

Online Now

There are no users currently online
Recent Featured Authors
Recent New Releases
Recent WISP Directory Showcases
Recent Novel Spotlights
Counting on a Cowboy

follow us in feedly